Page With Left SidebarHere is a basic page layout with a left sidebar
What to Ask Your Divorce Attorney During a Consultation
- How long have you practiced family law?
- Have you ever been disciplined by the Bar?
- What is the best case scenario for my case? The worst case scenario?
- What can I do to improve my chances of winning?
- What are my case’s most significant strengths and weaknesses?
- How long will it take to litigate my case?
- How much will it cost to litigate my case?
- How frequently will you give me updates?
- What information do you need from me? Are their specific documents or other pieces of evidence that can improve my case’s outcome?
- Can I talk to references?
- Will anyone else, such as an associate or paralegal, work on my case?
- Who will be my primary point of contact?
You deserve a lawyer who respects you and your values and who will represent your interests. Don’t waste your time and money on someone who is sub-par. By doing a little research on the front end, you can save yourself lots of misery down the road.